maintenance

we are sadly to announce that my concept website will discontinue, but the content of tutorials will remain forever. any technical issue, you may get assist from lowyat.net (Malaysia IT support). sorry for inconvenience caused.

Reading this blogpost means you accept its terms and conditions

Acknowledgement
- My Concept tutorials purpose for tweak, troubleshoot and education & research.
- My Concept tutorials will limit in agreeable range and will not against Cyber Laws of Malaysia.
- My Concept author have no responsible for any intention use by 3rd party (you), he/she (you) will responsible for all of this.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mobile PIN code for Maxis, DiGi, Celcom and uMobile user

If you like this, please press [Share] or [Like] on it.
Share |
What is mobile Personal Indentify Number Code (PIN code) ?
It is a security code that embed inside sim card or part of network provider services, in order to ignore unknown people gain access your network services for call, internet surfing and other related, so your credit will keep under a safe environment.
Enable PIN code protection mode able guarantee your network provider credit safe. Once unauthorized enter wrong PIN code (3 time) and PUK code (5 or 8 time), the sim card will then automatic block and the network provider unable to access, receive call / text.

You can enter new pin code for it, but first you need to enter the default pin code that set on it.

The default PIN code is located on your sim card box or a card where you take the sim card out.

Default PIN code for each network provider
Maxis : 0123
DiGi : 1234
Celcom : 1234
uMobile : 1234

3 times after you enter the wrong PIN code, the fourth time you won't be able to enter PIN code anymore, the sim card will be locked and acquire you to enter PUK code.

What is Pin Unblocking Key Code (PUK code) ? and where can i get it ?
PUK Code usually prompt out whenever the PIN code key in wrong 3 time continuously.
Note: you can only enter PUK code for 5 or 8 time attempts only, before the sim card fully lock.

The PUK code you can get from the sim card box or a card where you take the sim card out. In another word, the PUK code is located together with PIN code.

Another way to get PUK code is from your network provider by calling network provider for assistant or enter the network provider service (this feature not available on all network provider).
For example Maxis network provider, you can key in *100#, then get the PUK code under My account section.

Warning : Once your sim card fully lock (enter wrong PIN code and PUK code continously), then you need take the sim card to network provider center and change a new sim card for you, the contact number still the same, just the replace the sim card.

17 comments:

Shah Jehhan said...

please help me , i need PUK number for maxis
this my number : 012-838-2245

erffan evans said...

help me,i need PUK number for DiGi
my number:014-9225470

Kuyado Chin said...

pls call the hotline to get PUK code
for digi hotline: 0162211800

for future reference, pls register digi account at
https://www.digi.com.my/sso/reg_bb.do

here you will find your mobile info including PUK and etc...

Kuyado Chin said...

Hi for Hotlink / Maxis,
pls call below hotline to retry PUK code
03-7492 2123

*pls take note, once if the mobile completely lock and unable access any button for PUK keyin, you have to bring your mobile sim card to the nearest communication centre store for sim card replacement. Reminder is communication centre not retailer store.

hope that info will be helped.

sahil khan said...

I need PIN blocked. PUK Code. My number is 0166935193

Kuyado Chin said...

Hi Sahil,
pls call the hotline to get PUK code
for digi hotline: 0162211800

for future reference, pls register digi account at
https://www.digi.com.my/sso/reg_bb.do
so that you are able to retry your mobile info including PUK and etc...

Alina Shamsudin said...

hi i need PIN blocked PUK code...
my sim not under my name cant u help me to unlocked my sim card? U MOBILE 0182855711

Alina Shamsudin said...

hi i need PIN blocked PUK code...
my sim not under my name cant u help me to unlocked my sim card? U MOBILE 0182855711

Muhammad Safwan said...

my celcom sim block need PUK code ..when i put PUK after that require PIN no.. when i put 1234 for confomation it say "TRY AGAIN" help me plz

rio nack said...

I need PUK for celcom..
this is my number 0139634740

LiFe BeGaN said...

I need PUK code for celcom...
My number is 0196089504

wan anaz said...

i need PUK code for celcom
0194418390

areyousleeping1 said...

i need PUK & PIN code for Celcom..... 0134892676

mizta said...

help me,i need PUK number for DiGi
my number:014-2481633

location JE said...

Kindly help me with my Umobile PUK code
Cell Phone number: 018-278 7168 or you may
mail me at jelocation@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

you guys so fucking lazy . go call digi centre dammit .

Steven Lee said...

Can help me, I need umobile PUK Code My Number is +601137830313 Can you send to My Gmail:kennyzaii75@gmail.com
Thank you

Post a Comment

previous Next home
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome or Safari with maximize browser resolution.
Adobe Flash Player required to play some content. Install latest version for full interactive of web content, you can get it here.